RT @zoecello If I delete my inbox will I still exist? Worrying.
2. Whether or not you enjoyed the recently-released time travel film Looper – and if you didn’t, what the hell? – you’ll love these brilliant newspaper headlines from the Looper universe. (via Tom Clift)
RT @GeordieGuy A Sydney cinema was broken into this morning and $300 worth of goods stolen. Police report a child’s ticket, large popcorn and pepsi gone.
3. Back when Barack Obama was first running for President, Maureen Dowd handed her New York Times column over to Aaron Sorkin as he described a conversion between Obama and former President Jed Bartlett. Now, following Obama’s rather disappointing performance in the first Presidential debate, Sorkin’s done it once again, and Bartlett really isn’t happy with the President. (via Paul Nelson)
RT @neiltyson Cutting PBS support (0.012% of budget) to help balance the Federal budget is like deleting text files to make room on your 500Gig hard drive
4. There are only two things I want from science, excluding things that will directly make the world a better place (curing disease, solving famine, clean forms of energy, etc): one is cool space shit, and the other is bringing back dinosaurs. Now, new DNA research shows that the latter may be completely impossible. Cool space shit it is, then. (via ABC News)
RT @abeforsyth come on iPhone, you & I both know there is no space between finger bang
5. I can’t stand it when parents of twins/triplets/quadruplets/etc dress their children identically. It can’t possibly help with their sense of individuality. So, you’ll forgive me if I have no idea where I stand on this. (via The QI Elves)
RT @OnThe_Bandwagon ”Improving with age” does not apply to Radiohead, milk, iPhones, Black Eyed Peas or high school reunions.
RT @devincf The jerk store called. They got a new shipment of jerked chicken and it’s supposed to be delicious.
RT @geraldinequinn Those parents who jog pushing a pram & child before them – impressed, I truly am – but…it DOES make you look a bit like a fit kidnapper.
RT @ieatanddrink Hey Madison, WI: what’s your best kid-friendly full nude strip club that serves breakfast all day?
9. I want to pretend that I’m posting this video because I’m interested in the nature vs nurture debate, but really, I just like watching rescued ducks discovering water for the first time. (via Colin Baker)
RT @cogentanalysis I just ate a huge plate of nachos but somehow I’m still lonely
10. This has got to be the strangest political endorsement ever, right? Steve Martin – yes, that Steve Martin – endorses Nebraskan Bob Kerrey for the US Senate… by showing us how to make a wad of paper. (via On The Media)
RT @prodnose Hang-gliding nude over a women’s prison. Still a simple pleasure unspoiled by a meddling bureaucracy.
Finally, if you’re in Melbourne with nothing to do this Saturday night, cancel it! You’re going to want to head to the Workers Club in Fitzroy to see up-and-coming singer Esther Holt launch her debut single Countless Verse. She’ll also be debuting the music clip for the song, which I made. Esther’s an amazing songwriter and performer, and there’s no doubt in my mind she’s going to be a huge success, so get in early! Details can be found here.